This chipper handwritten holiday note (complete with little hearts sprinkled throughout) was sent to R.J. Reynolds (RJR) just before Christmas 2000 by a Doral Lights smoker who sustained hundreds of dollars worth of damage to her belongings from burns caused by her Doral Lights over a period of just three days. She apparently had phoned RJR about the problem, and they requested that she go to the trouble of sending them photos of the damage. The writer enclosed photos of burns on her new leather kitchen stool, a kitchen rug and a new reversible bed comforter.
A search on the consumer's name failed to reveal whether RJR responded.
Happy Holidays! Enclosed please find the pictures with burns on them, all a result from the heads of Doral Light 100's cigarettes which I smoke. They happened three consecutive days which in turn made me call you. 1) Burn on my new leather kitchen stool, 2) Burn on the kitchen rug, 3) Burn on my new reversible comforter.
Thanks for your help!
394 E. 54th Street
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
Date: 22 Dec 2000
Length: 8 pages
Bates No. 524384452/4459