UK Green Party
The Green Party of England and Wales "is one of the oldest Green political parties in the world and has been campaigning for ecological sustainability and social justice for more than 30 years. The party traces its origins to 1973 when it was simply called People. It became the Ecology Party shortly afterwards and finally changed its name to the Green Party in 1985. " 
- Natalie Bennett - Leader (as of September 2012)
- Caroline Lucas MP - former Leader
- Adrian Ramsay - Deputy Leader
People (2015) 
- Natalie Bennett: Leader
- Shahrar Ali: Deputy Leader
- Amelia Womack: Deputy Leader
- Caroline Lucas MP
- Jenny Jones AM, Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb
- Jean Lambert MEP, London
- Keith Taylor MEP, South East
- Molly Scott Cato MEP, South West
- Darren Johnson AM
- Jason Kitcat
National Executive Members for 2013-14
Accessed February 2015: 
Chair: Richard Mallender
- Elections Co-ordinator: Judy Maciejowska
- Policy Co-ordinator: Sam Riches and Caroline Bowes
- Finance Co-ordinator: Michael Coffey
- External Communications Co-ordinator: Penny Kemp, Clare Phipps, and Matt Hawkins
- Campaigns Co-ordinator:Howard Thorp
- Publications Co-ordinator: Martin Collins
- International Co-ordinator: Derek Wall
- Internal Communications Co-ordinator: Peter Barnett
- Local Party Support Co-ordinator: Emily Blyth
- Management Co-ordinator: Mark Cridge
- Equality and Diversity Co-ordinator: Shan Oakes and Jack McGlen
- Trade Union Co-ordinator: Romayne Phoenix
- Young Greens Co-ordinators: Clifford Fleming and Siobhan MacMahon
- Derek Wall, Weaving a Bower Against Endless Night: An Illustrated History of the Green Party (1994).
- Sara Parkin, Green Parties: An International Guide (London: Heretic Books Ltd., 1989).
- Mary Minihan, A Deal with the Devil: the Green Party in Government (2011). Ireland Green's
- Annon, "Labour and Green councillors in Brighton fail to stop Tory budget", Socialist Party, March 7, 2012.
- Joseph Healy , "Why I resigned from the Green Party", Red Pepper, April 2012.
- Claire Laker-Mansfield, "Is the Green Party a real alternative?", Socialism Today, Issue 185 February 2015.
Resources and articles
- Citizen’s Income Trust
- Edward Goldsmith
- David Murray (Green Party) - chief executive
- Jonathon Porritt - co-chair of the Green Party (1980-83)
- Jonathan Tyler - former chair
- Jenny Jones - former chair
- Clive Lord
- Sara Parkin
- Siân Berry
- David Icke
- George MacLeod
- Paul Ekins
- David Fleming (Organic)
- Lord Beaumont of Whitley
- Jeremy Faull
- Peter Merry - former international coordinator (late 1990s)
- Molly Scott Cato - economics spokesperson
- John Marjoram
- Jean Lambert
- Andrew Dobson
- Jason Kitcat
- Katharina Boettge - Lead candidate for the East Midlands Green Party Euro election 2014
- Gina Dowding - Health spokesperson
- Emily Heath - NW regional coordinator
- Felicity Mawson, Green Party (UK) Anti-Fluoridation Co-ordinator.
- Spencer Fitz-Gibbon - former media spokesperson
- Centre for Contemporary Art and the Natural World
- David Taylor
- Elisabeth Whitebread
- Sally Willington
- Darren Hall - Bristol candidiate
- UK Green Party About, organizational web page, accessed April 13, 2012.
- Fluoride Action Network Founding members, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2014.
- People, UK Green Party, accessed January 27, 2015.
- UK Green Party National Executive Members for 2013-14, organizational web page, accessed February 8, 2015 .