Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria "was created to dramatically increase resources to fight three of the world's most devastating diseases, and to direct those resources to areas of greatest need...
Since 2001, the Global Fund has attracted US$ 4.7 billion in financing through 2008. In its first two rounds of grant-making, it has committed US $ 1.5 billion in funding to support 154 programs in 93 countries worldwide." 
- Michel D. Kazatchkine - Executive Director
- John Heilprin, "Bono Charity Fraud: Fraud Plagues Celebrity-Backed Global Health Fund', Huffington Post, January 23, 2011.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance
- Friends of the Global Fund Africa
- William R. Steiger
- Josh Ruxin
- Elhadj Amadou Sy
- Julian Lob-Levyt - Founding board member
- Richard G. A. Feachem - Former Executive Director
- Agnes Binagwaho
- Mark Dybul
- Gabriel Jaramillo
- How the Global Fund Works, The Global Fund, accessed November 26, 2007.