(Redirected from George John Pizzey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Pizzey is Independent Non-Executive Director of Amcor since 2003. He has: "Extensive knowledge of the international resources industry and general management."
- Formerly Executive Vice President and Group President Primary Products for Alcoa Inc.
- Chairman of London Metal Exchange.
- Currently a Director of Iluka Resources Ltd (since November 2005), St Vincent's Institute of Medical Research (since April 2004) and Ivanhoe Grammar School (since November 2003).
- Previous directorships held; WMC Resources Ltd (November 2003-June 2005), Alcoa of Australia (April 1999-December 2003), ION Limited (in administration) (October 1999-August 2005), Chairman 2004-2005, Range River Gold Limited Chairman 2004-April 2006, London Metal Exchange Limited (UK) (1997-December 2003), London Metal Exchange Holdings Limited (UK) (December 2002-December 2003), International Aluminium Institute Ltd (UK) (1998-December 2003), and various subsidiaries of Alcoa Inc (USA) (1994-2003).
- Director, Alumina
- "Amcor Limited - Board of Directors and Company Secretary", Amcor, accessed October 2006.