George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising
Jump to navigation Jump to search
George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising 
Accessed December 2008: 
- Robert Lapiner - School of Continuing and Professional Studies, New York University
- Naomi Levine - Chair and Executive Director, Heyman Center, New York University
- L. Jay Oliva - Honorary Chair, Heyman Center, President Emeritus, New York University
- Adele Bergreen - Lawyer and Philanthropist
- Ron Bruder - Philanthropist; Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Education for Employment Foundation
- Jacqueline de Chollet - Founder in US and UK- Global Foundation for Humanity; Community volunteer in the fields of Women’s Health, Social Justice, Education, Public Housing, and the Arts.
- Marilyn DeLuca - Executive Director, Jonas Center for Nursing Excellence
- Susan Dickman - Executive Director, Jewish Communal Fund
- Katherine Dietze - Vice President for Development, Brown University
- Michael Gilligan - President, The Henry Luce Foundation
- Bunny Grossinger - Philanthropist
- Sylvia Hassenfeld - Board Member, Hasbro Toys; Philanthropist; important leader in Jewish community
- Eileen R. Heisman - President and Chief Executive Officer, National Philanthropic Trust
- Dale Hemmerdinger - NYU Trustee; Chairman, MTA; realtor
- William H. Heyman - Financier; Vice Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- William Josephson - Lawyer; former Assistant Attorney General under Gov. Spitzer; Counsel to Senate Finance Committee
- Ann P. Kern - Managing Director, Korn/Ferry International
- Ellen Condliffe Lagemann - Director and Distinguished Fellow, Bard Center for Education and Democracy, History at Simon’s Rock
- Albert C. Lasher - Businessman; Philanthropist
- Margaret E. Lehman - Lawyer; Hodgson Russ LLP
- Ann Marcus - Chairman, NYU Institute for Policy on Higher Education; former Dean, NYU Steinhardt School of Education; former NYU Vice President; former Dean, NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Keith Myers - President and Chief Executive Officer, Morse Geriatric Center, West Palm Beach, FL; deeply involved in healthcare
- Herbert M. Paul - NYU Trustee; lawyer; accountant; expert in planned giving
- Lisa Philp - Head of Philanthropic Services, JPMorgan Private Bank
- Dana Raucher - Executive Director, The Samuel Bronfman Foundation
- Patricia L. Rosenfield - Director, Carnegie Scholars Program, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Westina Matthews Shatteen - Managing Director, Community Business Development, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Hildy J. Simmons - Philanthropic Advisor
- Lorie A. Slutsky - President, The New York Community Trust
- Jeffrey R. Solomon - President, The Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies
- András Szántó - Senior Advisor, Wealth and Giving Forum; Senior Faculty, Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Laurie M. Tisch - President, Laurie M. Tisch Foundation
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- , , accessed December 20, 2008.
- Advisory Board, George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising, accessed December 20, 2008.