Felicia Marcus is the former Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Trust for Public Land. (in 2003 at least) "Before joining the Trust for Public Land, Felicia Marcus served as a Regional Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency from October 1993 until January 2001. Her experience in leadership and strong roots in solving land use issues are ideally suited for meeting future conservation challenges.
"A graduate of Harvard and the New York University School of Law, Ms. Marcus served as Regional Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region IX, from October 1993 until January 2001, overseeing California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, and over 140 federally recognized Indian Tribes.
"Prior to her appointment to the EPA, Ms. Marcus served as President of the Board of Public Works for the City of Los Angeles. She has also served as general counsel to Heal the Bay; director of litigation for Public Counsel, a public interest law firm; and board member of the Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters." 
In November 2008 "After nearly twenty five years as an advocate, attorney, and administrator championing conservation of California's natural resources, Felicia Marcus has accepted the newly created Western Director position at the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). She started work on November 5, 2008." 
- Director, Environmental Law Institute 
- Director, Urban Habitat 
- Advisory Board, Sustainable Conservation 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Bios, accessed June 5, 2009.
- Transition: Prominent California Environmental Leader Moves to NRDC, NRDC, accessed June 5, 2009.
- Directors, Environmental Law Institute, accessed June 5, 2009.
- About, Urban Habitat, accessed October 19, 2009.
- Advisory Board, Sustainable Conservation, accessed January 28, 2011.