Diebold Inc. is a large producer of automated teller machines (ATMs) in the U.S. One of its subsidiaries is Diebold Election Systems which makes voting machines. Diebold also makes safes and security systems for banks. 
- Thomas W. Swidarski, Chief Executive Officer and Director
- John N. Lauer, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
5995 Mayfair Road
North Canton, OH 44720
- Diebold Profile, Hoovers, accessed August 2007.
- Diebold Election Systems
- e-voting PR
- Public Strategies, Inc.
- Voting machine
- Walden O'Dell, former chairman, president, and CEO (2000-2005)
- Diebold and NFB Partner to Develop Next Generation Voice-Guided ATMs, The Braille Monitor, December 2000.
- ATM machines using Microsoft operating systems (formerly using OS/2), are now being infected with malicious content (Nachi worm) through familiar Microsoft security flaws.
- Julie Carr Smyth, "Voting Machine Controversy, Cleveland Plain Dealer, August 28, 2003.
- David Allen, "Diebold breaks its own rules. Diebold Exec Ignores Ban on Political Donations," The Petrelis Files, Black Box Voting, December 6, 2005.
- Brad Friedman, "Exclusive: Potential Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Against Diebold in Progress!" BradBlog, December 7, 2005.
- John Byrne, "Diebold CEO resigns after reports of fraud litigation, internal woes," The Raw Story, December 12, 2005.
- "Diebold Announces Management Changes. CEO O'Dell leaves company; Swidarski named CEO, Lauer named chairman; company reaffirms guidance," PR Newswire (Yahoo! Finance), December 12, 2005.
- M.R. Kropko, "Diebold weighs strategy for voting unit," Associated Press, March 4, 2007.