Diane M. Williams
Diane Williams "is the Founder and President of The Source of Synergy Foundation... She served as first Chairperson of the NGO Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (CSVGC) (www.csvgc-ny.org) at the United Nations in New York. She also served as Co-Chair and Co-Founder of this committee at the United Nations in Geneva where it originated. She was the Co-Creator of the Sacred Place at the UN World Summit on Sustainable Development as well as one of the Co-Founders of the Coalition for One Voice. She also serves on a number of Global Councils of the World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality and is a Senior Fellow at the Global Dialogue Institute. She serves as a consultant to the Tribal Link Foundation and the New York Open Center. Diane was formerly the Director of International and United Nations Affairs at the Interfaith Center of New York; International Consultant & UN Representative at the Temple of Understanding, Program Director of the Learning Alliance among other roles." 
She represented the Temple of Understanding at the UN World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, South Africa and at the International Interfaith Network's meeting in Budapest. She is currently the facilitator of this network's United Nations Working Group. Before joining the Temple of Understanding, she was the United Nations and International Affairs Representative for the Interfaith Center of NY where she collaborated with the Temple of Understanding on A Season for Nonviolence and the Annual Interfaith Service of Commitment to the Work of the UN.
- Steering Committee, Coalition for OneVoice 
- Council, United Nations Spiritual Caucus 
- Member, Evolutionary Leaders Forum
- International Advisor, We, The World 
Resources and articles
- Development Director for the 2003 Juliet Hollister Awards
- Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns (NY)
- Leaders, Evolutionary Leaders Forum, accessed November 1, 2011.
- Coalition for OneVoice About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Spiritual Caucus of the United Nations Home, organizational web page, accessed April 21, 2012.
- We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.