DLA Piper (previously DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary) is a global law firm which operates in 30 countries in Asia, Europe and the U.S. It is a business law firm of over 975 lawyers. It is focused as a practice on litigation, real estate, business, technology, government affairs and international commerce. In the U.S., it has offices in: Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore (Downtown), Baltimore (Mount Washington), Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles (Century City), Los Angeles (Downtown), Miami, Minneapolis, New Jersey (Atlantic City), New Jersey (Short Hills), New York, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Diego (Downtown), San Diego (Golden Triangle), San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Washington, DC, and Wilmington.
New Perimeter is the non-profit affiliate of global law firm DLA Piper.
- Nigel Knowles - global cochair
DLA Piper has a "strategic alliance" with the Washington D.C. lobbying company The Cohen Group.  Former U.S. Representative Richard Gephardt joined the firm in June 2005 as senior counsel in the firm's government affairs division.
According to Jane Mayer in her book Dark Money, Dick Armey "was reportedly paid $750,000 a year as a lobbyist at the law firm DLA Piper, which represented corporate clients such as the pharmaceutical giant Bristol-Myers Squibb."
- The government of Afghanistan  (PDF file)
- The government of Turkey 
As of July 2016:
- Roger Meltzer, Global Co-Chairman
- Juan Picón, Global Co-Chairman
- Simon Levine, Global Co-CEO
- Cameron Jay Rains, Global Co-CEO
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Phone: (212) 335-4500
Fax: (212) 335-4501
- ↑ DLA Piper, Locations DLA Piper Global Law Firm, DLA Piper, 2016.
- ↑ The Cohen Group Opens Offices in China, PR Newswire, accessed July 7, 2007.
- ↑ Richard Gephardt joins international law firm DLA Piper, DLA Piper, accessed July 7, 2007.
- ↑ Jane Mayer, [Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right], Jane Mayer, 2016.
- ↑ DLA Piper, Firm Leadership, DLA Piper, 2016.