"Circle Holding's principal asset is its holding in Circle, an employee co-owned healthcare provider. Circle is 50.1 per cent. owned by Circle Holdings and 49.9 per cent owned by the Circle Partnership which is 100 per cent beneficially owned by Circle's clinicians and employees...Circle Holdings plc is a Jersey incorporated company and the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. Circle is a subsidiary of Circle Holdings plc." 
Accessed August 2012: 
- Michael Kirkwood - Chairman
- Lorraine Baldry - Non-Executive Director
- Peter Cornell - Non-Executive Director
- Andrew Shilston - Non-Executive Director
- Timothy Bunting - Non-Executive Director
- Ali Parsa - Chief Executive Officer
- Massoud Keyvan-Fouladi - Chief Medical Officer
- Paolo Pieri - Chief Financial Officer
- Luke Aylward, "Hands off our hospitals!", The Socialist newspaper, 6 October 2005.
- Ellie Mae, "Worried about NHS being privatised? You should be", Liberal Conspiracy, November 30th 2010.
- Comrade Private Healthcare", 18 January 2011. 
- Oliver Wright, "Ali Parsa: The banker bringing the market to the NHS", independent.co.uk, 21 February 2011.
- Randeep Ramesh, "First privately run NHS hospital 'is accident waiting to happen'", guardian.co.uk, 10 November 2011.
- Julie Sherry, "Hinchingbrooke: a warning from the future of the NHS", Socialist Worker, 8 May 2012.
Resources and articles
- Larry Fink
- Mark Simmonds - government advisor
- Nick Seddon - was formally the head of communications - replaced by Christina Lineen
- NHS Partners Network - member
- Rosy Daniel - consultant