"Receiving her medical degree from the Royal Free Medical School, University of London in 1978, Christine Page MD engaged in many fields of hospital medicine, specializing in pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology. In 1984 she founded one of the first integrative health centers within the British National Health Service which was followed by a highly successful holistic private practice which included homeopathy, counseling and energy-related medicine. During this timeframe she also began a 10-year educational career, teaching doctors, nurses and other medical personnel about complementary therapies including mind/ body and energy medicine. Through this work she became a well-known bridge builder and played an important role in the acceptance of alternative therapies in the British Health System. She was on the founding committee of the British Holistic Medical Association in the early 80’s and for five years was a radio personality on a popular London radio station, LBC with presenter Mike Allen, offering healthcare and life-living advice to listeners.
"In 2001, she began intuitive listening training for doctors, psychologists and other healthcare professionals in association with NICABM (National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine) in the United States.
"She has been the keynote speaker and seminar leader at many professional and public conferences including Science and Consciousness, ISSSEEM, National Wellness, the International Institute of Integral Human Sciences and the Energy Psychology Conference. She has written seven books focused on self-development, which encourage self-healing and personal empowerment. Her first bestselling book, Frontiers of Health was published in 1992 and the focus of her most recent book, published in January of 2013, the Healing Power of the Sacred Woman, emphasizes the importance of appreciating the body in women’s health and empowerment.
"She is trained as an MD and a homeopath, but she was raised amongst traditional healers and has always had the gift of inner sight, giving her the capacity to connect intuitively to others and access information from different realms of consciousness. ..She lives in Northern California with her husband."
- Former President, International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine
- Workshop Speaker, Twelth International Conference on Science and Consciousness 
- Member, American Board for Scientific Medical Intuition
- Faculty, Sophia Institute
- Facilitator, Spirit Vine Ayahuasca Retreats 
Resources and articles
- Christine Page About, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Twelth International Conference on Science and Consciousness Speakers, organizational web page, accessed July 12, 2013.
- American Board for Scientific Medical Intuition Home, organizational web page, accessed July 24, 2013.
- Spirit Vine Ayahuasca Retreats Facilitator, organizational web page, accessed October 16, 2013.