Charles T. Tart
"Dr. Charles Tart received his Ph.D. in psychology from UNC-Chapel Hill (1963), then received postdoctoral training in hypnosis research]] with Ernest R. Hilgard at Stanford University. He is currently a Core Faculty Member at the [[Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and a Senior Research Fellow of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, as well as Prof. Emeritus of Psychology at UC (Davis) where he served for 28 years. Dr. Tart was the first holder of the Bigelow Consciousness Chair of Consciousness Studies at UNLV. He has served as a Visiting Professor in East-West Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies, as an Instructor in Psychiatry at the School of Medicine of UVA, and as consultant on government-funded parapsychological research at Stanford Research Institute (SRI). He is well known to the psychological community for his work on altered states of consciousness and as one of the founders of transpersonal psychology. His parapsychological work includes application of learning theory to better train ESP functioning, and work on OBEs. See www.paradigm-sys.com/cttart/ and www.issc-taste.org for more on Dr. Tart's work."
- Director, International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine 
- Advisory Board, Rhine Center
- Survival Research, Easlen Institute
- Advisory Board, Albert Hoffman Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Monroe Institute 
- Former President (1977-8), Parapsychological Association 
- Advisory Council, Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies 
Resources and articles
- Advisory Board=, Rhine Center, accessed November 4, 2011.
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine Leadership, organizational web page, accessed May 5, 2012.
- Albert Hoffman Foundation Board, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Monroe Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed July 23, 2013.
- Parapsychological Association History of the PA Presidency, organizational web page, accessed July 22, 2013.
- Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies About, organizational web page, accessed October 22, 2018.