Bush administration: gun violence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Armed Females of America
- Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- civil liberties
- Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- National Rifle Association
- "Homicide Trends in the U.S.," U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- "Gun Violence," Join Together Online, Boston University School of Public Health.
- Violence Policy Center website.
Bush & Guns
- "Bush and Guns," pearlyabraham.
- "Bush Takes Aim At Gun Violence," CBS News, May 14, 2001.
- "Bush Halts HUD Gun Buyback Program. Part 1: Results called 'limited' in combating gun violence," usgovinfo.about.com, July 31, 2001.
- "Bush Halts HUD Gun Buyback Program. Part 2: Text of Notice in Federal Register, July 23, 2001.
- Red Lake News.
- "Minnestota Shooting Leaves Ten Dead," Violence Policy Center news links.
- "Church workers spring to action after Minnesota shooting spree," Catholic.org, March 23, 2005.
- "Teen's Web Chatter Offers More Insight," AP, March 24, 2005.
- Ronald Brownstein, "Bush Speaks Out and Stays Silent. His responses to the Schiavo case and the school rampage track with the preferences of two core constituencies," Los Angeles Times, March 24, 2005. See Terri Schiavo and Terri Schiavo: External Links for background.
- Ceci Connolly, "Native Americans Criticize Bush's Silence. Response to School Shooting Is Contrasted With President's Intervention in Schiavo Case," Washington Post, March 25, 2005.