U.S. Department of State Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs
(Redirected from Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs)
The Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs (EEB) is a bureau of the U.S. State Department.
- "EEB's mission is to promote economic security and prosperity at home and abroad. The Bureau's work lies at the critical nexus of economic prosperity and national security. As the single point where international economic policy tools and threads converge, we help promote a coherent economic policy across the U.S. Government. On this site you will find links and resources for all of these tools and the ways the U.S. Department of State and EEB are engaged to implement U.S. foreign economic policy."
The Bureau of Economic, Energy and Business Affairs is divided into seven areas:
- Commercial & Business Affairs (EEB/CBA)
- Economic Policy Analysis & Public Diplomacy (EEB/EPPD)
- Energy, Sanctions and Commodities (EEB/ESC)
- International Communications and Information Policy (EEB/CIP)
- International Finance and Development (EEB/IFD)
- Trade Policy and Programs (EEB/TPP)
- Transportation Affairs (EEB/TRA)
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Bureau of Economic, Energy, and Business Affairs, Accessed September 3, 2011.