Blenod power station
Blénod power station was a 1,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Meurthe-et-Moselle, France.
The undated satellite below shows the plant in Blénod-lès-Pont-à-Mousson, Nancy.
Unit 2 was retired in 2013, and units 3-4 in 2014.
- Sponsor: Électricité de France SA
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: Blénod-lès-Pont-à-Mousson, Nancy, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- Coordinates: 48.869091, 6.080033 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Capacity: 1,000 MW (Units 1-4: 250 MW)
- Start date: 1963-1969
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source: Imported
- Source of financing: