BP: Timeline of Major Controversies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a Timeline of Major Controversies involving the global oil company BP
- Explosion at oil refinery in Texas City, Texas.
- March: Oil spill from corroded pipeline in Alaska
- Wall Street Journal reports that BP is being investigated by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission for its trading of crude oil. The US Justice Department is also investigating the company over petrol pricing.
- Global warming
- Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline
- BP's campaign to exploit protected areas
- BP in Colombia
- BP's targetneutral
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|