|This article is part of the FrackSwarm coverage of fracking.|
Atlas Energy is a limited partnership that focuses on the production, transportation, and processing of natural gas through its subsidiaries Atlas Resource Partners and Atlas Pipeline Partners.
The company has been in business for over forty years, operating primarily in the Appalachia Basin.
Articles and resources
- "Atlas Energy" accessed January 23, 2013.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Fracking studies
- Coalbed methane
- Marcellus Shale
- Natural gas as an alternative to coal
- Natural gas transmission leakage rates
- Shale formations in the United States
- For a full list of SourceWatch articles on fracking, click here.