Architecture and Planning APG
The Architecture And Planning Group exists 'to inform parliamentarians about issues affecting architecture and planning; to raise the profile of architecture and planning within Parliament; and to develop better links between architects, planners and parliamentarians'
- Honorary Chair: Lord Foster of Thames Bank (CB)
- Co-Chair: Lord Rogers of Riverside (Lab)
- Co-Chair: Debra Shipley MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: John Gummer MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Alan Howarth MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord King of Bridgwater (Con)
- Vicechair: David Wright MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Christine Russell MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Lord Palmer
- Contact: Mr Stephen Harding , Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD. Tel: 020 7307 3728
Royal Institute of British Architects provides support as secretariat (arranging and recording meetings and other activities).
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)