American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) "was founded in Washington, DC by U.S. Senator Jim Abourezk in 1980." They describe themselves as "a grassroots civil rights organization which welcomes people of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnicities as members." "Advisory Board members include: Muhammad Ali, Her Majesty Queen Noor, several U.S. Congressmen, & Casey Kasem." 
- Safa Rifka, Chairman
- Thomas Tony George
- George Gorayeb, Treasurer
- Cheryl J. Faris, Esq.
- Assad Jebara
- Ashley Mammo, Esq., Secretary
- Albert Mokhiber, Esq.
- Merrie Najimy
- Naseem Tuffaha
- Asli U. Bali, Esq.
- Jamilah Shami
- Dick Shadyac, Esq.
- Ziad J. Asali former member of the Chairman's Council of American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Anne Hingeley previously worked as the congressional coordinator for the government affairs affiliate of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Omar M. Kader - Former Executive Director
- George R. Salem - Former board member
- Khalil Jahshan - Former Vice president
- Michael Maggio was awarded an award from them
- Hussein Ibish
- Naila Asali - former board member
- Tawfiq Barqawi - member of national advisory board
- Farah Munayyer - active member
- Ali Zaghab - served in many leadership roles
- Ralph Nader - gave keynote address in 2010 
- Web: http://www.adc.org