Amaury de Sèze
(Redirected from Amaury De Seze)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Amaury de Sèze, born 7 May, 1946, French, began his career in 1968, at Bull General Electric. In 1978, he joined Volvo Group where he held several positions, including Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Volvo France, President of Volvo Corporate Europe, member of the Executive Committee of Volvo Group and member of the Strategic Committee of Renault Volvo. He joined Paribas Group in 1993, as a member of the Executive Committee of Compagnie Financière de Paribas and of Banque Paribas, responsible for equity interests and industrial affairs, then as the Head of BNP Paribas’ Equity Interests Unit. Mr de Sèze is also Vice Chairman of Power Corporation of Canada." 
- Director, Suez Environnement
- Director, Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault SA, Groupe Bruxelles Lambert (Belgium),
- Supervisory Board, Publicis Groupe
- Director, Imerys
- Director (2009), Thales
- Chairman (2009), Carrefour
- Chairman, PAI Partners 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Suez Environnment Amaury de Sèze, organizational web page, accessed June 28, 2012.
- ↑ PAI Partners Board, organizational web page, accessed August 1, 2012.