Amal Khrieshe "is the general coordinator of the Palestinian Working Women Society (PWWS). A graduate of Jordan University, Ms. Khrieshe has been a part of the PWWS since 1982. The Palestinian Working Women Society is a grassroots organization active in promoting the role of women in the peace process and in the empowerment of women at all levels of Palestinian society. In 1992, Ms. Khrieshe was instrumental in the establishment of the Women's Affairs Technical Committee, a coalition of women's committees and institutions in Palestine, that advocates for equal rights of Palestinian women. Ms. Khrieshe has also participated in numerous conferences, including "Women Speak Out: Give Peace a Chance," and the Fourth World Conference on Women, where she conducted a workshop on conflict resolution." 
- Brandeis International Fellows 1998-2000, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life
- General Director of the Palestinian Working Women Society for Development PWWSD
- Former Candidate at the Palestinian Legislative Council PLC
- Member of the Higher Commission for Elections
- Trustee, Jerusalem Center For Women 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Brandeis International Fellows 1998-2000, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life, accessed September 22, 2007.
- ↑ Board Members, Jerusalem Center For Women, accessed August 22, 2007.