Alpha Plus Group
(Redirected from Alpha Plus)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Alpha Plus Group, owned by Delancey's DV4 fund, creates centres of educational excellence in our schools and Colleges." 
When Delancey acquired Alpha in 2007 they "appointed Sir John Ritblat as Chairman of the Board of Governors. Sir John is Chairman of the Board of Governors at the London Business School, Deputy Chairman of the Royal Academy of Music and a special advisor to the board of Dulwich College on property matters." 
- David Doran - Director of Teaching & Learning
- Robin Dudley-Warde - Head of HR
Resources and articles
- John Nash
- Ryan Robson - former board member
- Glenn Hawkins
- ↑ Alpha Plus Group About, organizational web page, accessed August 3, 2012.
- ↑ Delancey Alpha Plus, organizational web page, accessed October 15, 2012.