|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Yotaro Kobayashi "is Chairman of the Board, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. and a member of the Board of Directors of Xerox Corporation, Callaway Golf Company, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) and American Productivity & Quality Center. He is currently Chairman of Keizai Doyukai (the Japan Association of Corporate Executives) since April 1999. He joined Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. in 1958 after receiving his B.A. in economics from Keio University and his M.B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. He was assigned to Fuji Xerox in 1963, becoming Executive Vice President in 1976, President and CEO in 1978, and Chairman and CEO in 1992. Mr. Kobayashi was awarded the Medal with Blue Ribbon (Japan) in 1991, The Insignia of Commander First Class of the Royal Order of the Polar Star (Sweden) in 1995, and The Royal Norwegian Order of Merit (Norway) in 1997." 
- Member, Trilateral Commission
- International Advisory Board, Pew Global Attitudes Project
- Trustee, Sasakawa Peace Foundation
- Trustee, United States-Japan Foundation
- International Advisory Board, Freeman-Spogli Institute 
- International Advisory Board, Council on Foreign Relations 
Resources and articles
- "Yotaro Kobayashi", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.