- Attorneys General Lawsuits Summary- Resources pertaining to federal, state and regional litigation actions including key documents from cases brought by the Attorneys General of 44 states.
- Burl Butler
- Peter Castano
- Rose Defrancesco Cipollone
- Lynn French(Flight attendant secondhand smoke case)
- Hess v. R.J. Reynolds
- Howard Engle
- Davis/Ellis v. R.J. Reynolds
- Donald A. LaBelle (on behalf of his wife, Christine Labelle, a smoker who died at 41 years from lung cancer
- Olympic Airways v. Husain (Airline passenger dies from exposure to secondhand smoke)
- Williams v. Philip Morris, Inc.
- The U.S. Government's racketeering case against Big Tobacco
- Marsee v. United States Tobacco Co. (18 year old died of mouth cancer from using chewing tobacco)
Documents regarding lawsuits and lawsuit strategies
- Report Concerning Smoking and Health Issues Prepared by Consultants Engaged by RJR for the Purpose of Assisting Attorneys in Connection with Ongoing Litigation Providing Confidential Information to Assist in Rendering Legal Advice to RJR Outside Legal Counsel