Jessica P. Einhorn
Jessica P. Einhorn is Dean and a professor at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) at Johns Hopkins University (June 2002) and a Consultant to Clark and Weinstock. She served twenty years with the World Bank (former Treasurer and Managing Director) and has served at both the U.S. Department of the Treasury and Department of State. She is a member of the board of directors at the Center for Global Development. 
Einhorn is believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Her name is connected with the Hedge Fund, the board of the Institute for International Economics, and Brookings Institution. Einhorn has ties to United Defense Industries, the largest defense contractor in the United States, and to the Carlyle Group, which owns United Defense.
- Visiting fellow, International Monetary Fund – 1998 to 1999
- Director, Center for Global Development
- Director, Institute for International Economics
- Director, National Bureau of Economic Research
- Director, Time Warner
- Chair of the global advisory board of J.E. Robert Companies
- Trustee, Rockefeller Brothers FundSource
- Leadership, Americans Elect 2012 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.
- Who, Americans Elect 2012, accessed November 23, 2011.