James A. Paul
James A. Paul (Jim Paul) is executive director of the Global Policy Forum. "He is based at the United Nations and has authored a number of reports on oil companies and Iraq. In the interview, he explains how Peak Oil affects geopolitics." 
- Director, Global Policy Forum
By James A. Paul, Global Policy Forum
- Global Policy Forum papers, some of which are cited below.
- "Iraq: the Struggle for Oil," August 2002; revised December 2002.
- "Great Power Conflict over Iraqi Oil: the World War I Era," October 2002.
- "Oil in Iraq: the heart of the Crisis," December 2002.
- "Oil Companies in Iraq: A Century of Rivalry and War," November 2003.
- "The Iraq Oil Bonanza: Estimating Future Profits," January 28, 2004.
Articles & Commentary
- "Black Gold: Controlling Global Oil From Iraq to Saudi Arabia to China to Venezuela and Beyond," Democracy Now!, June 3, 2004. Interview with Jim Paul.
- Amy Goodman, "Blood and Oil: The Rising Cost of Domination," Democracy Now!, April 6, 2005. Interview with Jim Paul and Michael T. Klare.