James A. Paul
Jump to navigation Jump to search
James A. Paul (Jim Paul) is executive director of the Global Policy Forum. "He is based at the United Nations and has authored a number of reports on oil companies and Iraq. In the interview, he explains how Peak Oil affects geopolitics." 
- Director, Global Policy Forum
By James A. Paul, Global Policy Forum
- Global Policy Forum papers, some of which are cited below.
- "Iraq: the Struggle for Oil," August 2002; revised December 2002.
- "Great Power Conflict over Iraqi Oil: the World War I Era," October 2002.
- "Oil in Iraq: the heart of the Crisis," December 2002.
- "Oil Companies in Iraq: A Century of Rivalry and War," November 2003.
- "The Iraq Oil Bonanza: Estimating Future Profits," January 28, 2004.
Articles & Commentary
- "Black Gold: Controlling Global Oil From Iraq to Saudi Arabia to China to Venezuela and Beyond," Democracy Now!, June 3, 2004. Interview with Jim Paul.
- Amy Goodman, "Blood and Oil: The Rising Cost of Domination," Democracy Now!, April 6, 2005. Interview with Jim Paul and Michael T. Klare.