Based in London, "The Group has expanded and diversified its businesses, with significant social and charitable contributions, under the present leadership of Chairman, Srichand, ably supported by his brothers, Gopichand, Prakash and Ashok.
"Today, the Hinduja Group has become one of the largest diversified groups in the world spanning all the continents. The Group employs over 70,000 people and has offices in many key cities of the world and all the major cities in India." 
In 2012, the Group acquired a 100% stake in the US firm Houghton International, the world's largest metal fluids manufacturer, for $1.045 billion.
- Srichand P. Hinduja, Chairman
Accessed December 2014: 
Resources and articles
- Hinduja National Power Corporation
- Luther Pendragon
- Optare is an English bus manufacturer based in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. It is a subsidiary of Ashok Leyland, part of the Hinduja Group.
- Hinduja Group About, organizational web page, accessed December 12, 2014.
- Hinduja Group , organizational web page, accessed December 12, 2014.