Adana Ceyhan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Adana Ceyhan power station is a proposed 800-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Adana province, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of Ceyhan district, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Adana province.
Yalin Enerji Sanayi A.Ş. has proposed an 800 MW coal plant in Ceyhan district. In October 2015 it was reported that the license had been cancelled. As of December 2018 there had been no news since plans were announced in 2014, and the project appears to have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Yalin Enerji Sanayi A.Ş.
- Parent company:
- Location: Ceyhan district, Adana province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 37.0333, 35.8167 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Detailed status:
- Gross capacity: 800 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "ADANA’DA YEDİ TERMİK LİSANSINA RET," Cetko, Oct 29, 2015
- Ceyhan becomes an energy center with a biomass power plant, Daily Sabah, Dec. 18, 2014