United States Council for International Business
United States Council for International Business (USCIB) is a business advocacy group based in New York City that was started in 1945 "to promote an open world trading system". It is pro-trade and is made up of over 300 multinational corporations, law firms, and business associations. It promotes American business views on issues from environment to telecommunications to labor relations - directly to U.S. and to international policy makers such as officials in the United Nations, European Union, and foreign governments.  
- Provides access to international policy makers and regulatory authorities
- U.S. affiliate of the International Chamber of Commerce, the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the [[Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development] (OECD) and the International Organisation of Employers
- Serves as the exclusive U.S. representative for International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) multifaceted dispute resolution services
- Works to mold world business positions in support of U.S. corporate views on key international policy issues
- Peter M. Robinson, CEO
- Ronnie L. Goldberg, Executive Vice President, Policy and Program
- Paul Cronin, Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy E. Deal, Senior Vice President, Washington
- Cynthia Duncan, Senior Vice President, Carnet Operations
- William Martin, Senior Vice President, Development
- Mark W. Albers, Senior Vice President, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Charles O. Holliday, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, DuPont
- Richard D. McCormick, Chairman Emeritus, U S WEST, Inc. and former Chairman, International Chamber of Commerce
- Thomas M.T. Niles, longtime U.S. diplomat and retired USCIB President
- Dean R. O'Hare, Chairman and CEO (Ret.), The Chubb Corporation
- Inge Thulin, Executive Vice President, International Operations, 3M
1212 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 354-4480
Fax: (212) 575-0327
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 About USCIB, United States Council for International Business, accessed June 2008.
- ↑ Welcome page, United States Council for International Business, accessed June 2008.
- ↑ Staff, United States Council for International Business, accessed June 2008.
- ↑ Officers, United States Council for International Business, accessed June 2008.