|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of India and coal.|
Magdalla Port is a port located on India's west coast, along the southern bank of the Tapi river in the state of Gujarat. A deep water anchorage is located 10 km southwest from the port. The port is connected with Udhana city GIDC and Pandesara Industrial Estate and the port is connected with Surat by state highway No.66. Magdalla Port is also connected by road and rail with several other towns in the area. Major imports handled by Magdalla Port include food grains, fertilizers, machinery, building materials, iron ore and coal.
- Operator: Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB)
- Annual Capacity (Tons): unknown
- Status: Existing
Articles and Resources
- "Magdalla Port" Gujarat Maritime Board website, accessed February 2015.
- "Port of Magdalla" World Port Source, accessed February 2015.
- "Steam coal import data from Indonesia at Magdalla" SeaAir website, accessed February 2015.
- "Weekly coal stocks at key Indian ports rise 0.1% to 15.48 mil mt: Interocean" Platts, January 26, 2015.