Katrina vanden Heuvel
Katrina vanden Heuvel is the editor and, as of 7 November 2005, publisher of The Nation magazine. She has been the magazine's editor since 1995. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations 
"Katrina vanden Heuvel has served as Editor In Chief of The Nation since 1995. She is the co-editor of Taking Back America--And Taking Down The Radical Right and the collection A Just Response: The Nation on Terrorism, Democracy and September 11, 2001. She is a frequent commentator on American and international politics on MSNBC, CNN and PBS. Her articles have appeared in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and The Boston Globe.
She has received awards for public service from numerous groups, including The Liberty Hill Foundation, The Correctional Association and The Association for American-Russian Women. In 2003, she received the New York Civil Liberties Union's Callaway Prize for the Defense of the Right of Privacy. She is also the recipient of The American-Arab Anti-discrimination Committee's 2003 "Voices of Peace" award. Vanden Heuvel is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations, and she also serves on the board of The Institute for Women's Policy Research, The Institute for Policy Studies, The World Policy Institute, The Correctional Association of New York and The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute." 
- Director, American Progressive Caucus Policy Foundation 
- Director, Institute for America's Future 
- Director, Institute for Policy Studies
- Director, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Trustee, The Nation Institute 
- Advisory Board, World Policy Institute
- National Advisory Board, Roosevelt Institution 
- Supporter, Drum Major Institute for Public Policy
- "The Nation’s Katrina vanden Heuvel on Obama’s First 100 Days, and His First Foreign Policy Challenge from Russia", DemocracyNow, November 10, 2008.
- Diana Barahona, "Katrina vanden Heuvel dancing around the issues", (No Source), November 11, 2008.
Resources and articles
- John Stauber, The Progressive Movement is a PR Front for Rich Democrats, March 15, 2013, CounterPunch.
- ↑ CFR Membership Accessed April, 2013
- ↑ Katrina vanden Heuvel, Roosevelt Institution, accessed September 22, 2007.
- ↑ Directors, American Progressive Caucus Policy Foundation, accessed April 25, 2009.
- ↑ Directors, Campaign for America's Future, accessed October 20, 2009.
- ↑ About, The Nation Institute, accessed December 14, 2007.
- ↑ Advisory Board, Roosevelt Institution, accessed September 22, 2007.