Institute of East-West Dynamics
The Institute of East-West Dynamics was established in 1991 to provide training in free-market principles to the transitional economies of Eastern Europe. Also in 1991, John Bolton, who was never known for his appreciation of the United Nations, "recommended that the United Nations Development Program provide a $2 million grant to the Institute of East-West Dynamics ".
- John Bolton
- Pedro Sanjuan – president
- Burton Yale Pines
- Angier Biddle Duke – member of Nicaraguan contra organization PRODEMCA
- Duncan Sellars
- Joseph Verner Reed
- Richard Whalen
- Peter Lazes – Advisory Board (1991–2000)
- R. Bruce McColm
- United Nations, "General Assembly resolution: Contribution of the Institute of East-West Dynamics to programmes and activities to promote peace in the world", October 31, 1991.
- Ian Williams, Why the Right Loves the U.N.", The Nation, Volume: 254 • Issue #14, April 13, 1992.
- Tom Barry, "John Bolton's Baggage", CounterPunch, March 14, 2005.