Indramayu power station
The Indramayu power station is a 990-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Indonesia. The power station comprises 330 MW generating units.
The photo below shows the plant.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: PLN
- Location: Desa Sumur Adem, Kec.Sukra, Kab. Indramayu
- Coordinates: -6.2747375, 107.9704303 (exact)
- Status: Operating - Unit 1: 2010, Units 2 and 3: 2011
- Gross Capacity: 990 MW (3 x 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Type: Subbituminous
- Coal Source: Received by attached coal jetty
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal-Fired Plants Financed by International Public Investment Institutions Since 1994", Appendix to Foreclosing the Future: Coal, Climate and International Public Finance: Investment in coal-fired power plants hinders the fight against global warming, Environmental Defense, April 2009.
- “Electricity Policy Development & Investment Opportunity in Indonesia,” presentation by Ministry Energy and Mineral Resources, Directorate General of Electricity, March 2014
- "Indramayu Coal Power Plant," Global Energy Observatory, accessed April 2014