Christopher Simpson "is Associate Professor of Communication at American University. His other books include... He is the recipient of six national and international awards for historical writing, literature, and investigative reporting. His work has appeared in the Journal of Communication , Intelligence and National Security, and many other magazines and journals." 
- Blowback: America's Recruitment of Nazis & its Effect on the Cold War (1987). Excerpts
- The Splendid Blond Beast: Money, Law & Genocide in the 20th Century (1993).
- Science of Coercion: Communication Research and Psychological Warfare, 1945-1960 (1994). Excerpts (Review by Brian Martin)
- National Security Directives of the Reagan and Bush Administrations 1981-1991 (1995).
- War Crimes of the Deutsche Bank and the Dresdner Bank: Office of the Military Government (U.S.) (2002).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Science of Coercion, Oxford University Press, accessed October 15, 2008.