Christian Parenti is a "frequent contributor to The Nation on international affairs". 
"He has been a Soros Senior Justice fellow and a Ford Foundation Fellow at the CUNY Graduate School's Center for Place, Culture, and Politics."  wiki
His father is Michael Parenti. Christian's website is http://www.christianparenti.com
- Lockdown America: Police and Prisons in the Age of Crisis (1999).
- The Soft Cage: Surveillance in America From Slavery to the War on Terror (2003).
- The Freedom: Shadows and Hallucinations in Occupied Iraq (2004).
In 2000, he earned a PhD in sociology at the London School of Economics. The title of his thesis was "Policing the Theme Park City." (See LSE Library Catalogue).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Christian Parenti, The Nation, accessed March 23, 2009.
- ↑ Public Speaking, Christian Parenti, accessed March 23, 2009.