Daniel Robert "Bob" Graham is a senior fellow at the Belfer Center at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and a former three-term U.S. Senator from Florida. While in the U.S. Senate, Graham "served as chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Graham also co-chaired the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001." 
"Previously, Bob Graham was Governor of Florida for eight years, and as governor, he chaired the Education Commission of the States and the Southern Regional Education Board. He also served twelve years in the Florida Legislature." 
He is a member of the Inter-American Dialogue.
"Bob Graham was born on November 9, 1936, in Dade County, Florida, where he grew up on his family’s dairy and beef cattle farm. He attended public schools in Dade County; the University of Florida, where he graduated with high honors in 1959; and Harvard Law School, receiving his LLB in 1962." 
Graham voted against the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq in Oct. 2002.
- With Jeff Nussbaum, "Intelligence Matters", Random House (September 7, 2004), (Hardback) ISBN 1400063523.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Bob Graham in the Wikipedia.
- Profile: Bob Graham, The Buying of the Presidency / Center for Public Integrity.
- U.S. Senate Biography for Bob Graham.
- William Saletan and Avi Zenilman, Profile: Bob Graham, Slate, June 5, 2003.
By Bob Graham
- "What I Knew Before the Invasion," Washington Post, November 20, 2005.
- Opinion: "Finishing the war on terrorism," Boston Globe, July 3, 2006.
Articles & Commentary
- Michael Grunwald, "Running Scared. Bob Graham's message to the voters is simple: However frightened we are, it isn't nearly frightened enough," Washington Post, May 4, 2003.
- Josh Meyer, "Graham Alleges a 9/11 'Coverup'. Democratic Florida senator, running for the presidency, says intelligence failures are being kept secret, endangering Americans," Los Angeles Times (Common Dreams), May 12, 2003.
- Brent Kallestad, "Source: Bob Graham Won't Seek Re-Election," Associated Press, November 3, 2003.
- Mike Whitney. "'Intelligence Matters' Connecting Bush to 9-11," Al-Jazeerah, September 10, 2004; CounterPunch, September 11, 2004.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found