Port of St. Helens
The Port of St. Helens was created in 1940 in Columbia City, Oregon along the Columbia River and is considered a deep water port. It contains the industrial park Port Westward, the site of proposed coal exports.
The port is located in Columbia City, approximately 30 miles north of Portland, Oregon.
Articles and Resources
- "Port of St. Helens potential candidate for coal export to Asia" Scott Learn, The Oregonian, June 15, 2011.